Thursday, March 27, 2008

Things I Love Thursday

Oh heavens...it's Thursday already?! This week's been flying by. Here are some things that put the cream in my coffee! Er...the lime on my salmon burger. Yes, that's more like it.

Style Bytes: A splenderrific fashion blog that I had not discovered til today! It's written by a gorgeous Scandinavian named Agathe who - get this - has an adorable petty piggy named Molvin! (Agathe and Molvin are in the pic above). Perhaps I will add a piggy to my brood when I have a home that allows them.

Flying Saucer: Another fashion blog that makes me squeal in glee. Written by a British university student. Oh hell, she puts the rest of us to shame. When I was in college, I was just discovering high heels, cell phones, and Forever 21, and I committed all sorts of fashion crimes.

Green nail polish: If Sally Bowles can rock it, so can I! For years, it seems, I've had this great polish that's somewhere between emerald green and teal. I don't wear it often, but I thought the other day, hey! I work at a place that will be completely accepting of whatever crazy nail polish, hair colors, or eye makeup colors I feel like wearing, so why don't I take advantage of that? Needless to say, I painted my nails green last night.

My new NYC blush in "Central Park Pink." I'd been using a truly ancient Wet 'n Wild blush that's fine, if a little dark (remember: keep your blush light and bright as possible!). I decided it was time for me to branch out and possible replace the Wet 'n Wild stuff. This NYC blush is muy bueno...it's really finely milled and such a gorgeous delicate pink color. Why yes, they do sell happiness at the drugstore! For only a couple bucks, no less!

This article in the New York Times: Basically it explains that science has finally found proof fort the existence of a runner's high. Ah, I knew there was a reason I flit around like a happy little butterfly after an intense run or bike ride!

And, so you all leave this post with the best possible impression, here's another wonderful shot of Agathe from Style Bytes Does it take you back in time or what?!

No comments: