Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yelping like it's hot

I finally got set up with Yelp and it's fucking awesome. I'm having so much fun tearing down restaurants I don't like (diplomatically, of course), waxing poetic about how much I love antique stores, and adding friends (because, as Petunia Face pointed out, the Internet is like a cocktail party, and you don't want to be that loser talking to yourself and/or your G&T.)

So if you're on Yelp, add me as a friend or read my reviews. Of course, it would be best if you're in the same city as me so our restaurant-loving, bar-hopping selves frequent the same places, but it's not necessary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! BTW--a few years back I became a Yelp addict. I've since kind of forgotten about it but might have to go back to Yelping...