Monday, January 28, 2008

Shopbop sale alert + biased picks

Shopbop.com may be full of loud prints, unforgiving fabrics and daring cuts that only look good on models, but they have some bangin' sales and right now is no exception. I found lots of goodies mixed in with not-so-goodies.

Diane von Furstenberg Hendrix dress, $182
Recommended for ladies with slim shoulders and a nice ass. (If this was a fashion magazine the phrase would be "curvy derrière" or other such nonsense, but let's call a spade a spade.)

AKA New York dress, teal or gray, $125
Silk in pretty colors? Yes, please! I would cinch the belt a lot more, though, or replace it with a patent leather belt of some sort.

T-Bags bell sleeve dress, teal or black, $63
You might recognize this dress from my stylebook. I still like it. It looks soft.

Seaton henley tee, various colors, $29
I am obsessed with Henleys. I like how Henleys look sporty and relaxed, even when they're worn by uppity bitches like me.

T-Bags off the shoulder dress, blue and black, $62
I don't need to tell you that I'd rock the hell out of this dress. Also, it pains me that the leggings rend still has legs (heh). I thought that trend was old in, like, 2003.

Rachel Pally seamed sheath dress, various colors, $99
More leggings! Anyway, this dress is cute if you're teeny-tiny.

Foley + Corinna printed kimono top, $115
Finally, a print I actually like! I would suggest that you pair this flowy top with skinny jeans, but then I'd have to kill myself.

No comments: