Saturday, January 26, 2008

Windows Shopping at Nordie's

Here is the fruit of some preliminary Windows Shopping before I head down to Nordie's on my lunch break to spend my $100 gift card (thanks, Grandma!). Based on these picks, you could reasonably conclude that I primarily wear coral, blue and white. You'd pretty much be right. Ok, I wear black too.

Show off those collarbones, girl! I definitely plan to buy this, unless it looks like crap in real life.
(Update: Tried it, liked it, bought it. Definitely a winner!)

Free People fleece hoodie, $128
Out of my price range, but still cute.

BCBG Max Azria Boatneck top in white, $68
I like the black version of this top too, but can I just rant a little about how 95% of cute blouse styles are only available in black and maybe white? What about those of us who love color? You have no idea how many blouses I've passed over because they were only available in black.

Free People ribbed tee in Melon Ball, $38
I dunno, I just like this. Melon/coral is universally flattering, and I adore scoopnecks.

BCBG Max Azria Stripe Ruffled Silk Blouse, $158
Again, out of my price range, but showcased here simply because it's kyuuute.

Honorable Mention / Newest Shoe Crush:

BCBG Max Azria 'Daja' Pump, $210
I vowed to buy no shoes this year, and plan to stick to my promise. Still, I would love these in black and maybe the nude pink. If anyone out there has been looking for a pair of classic pumps, go check these out. Extra points if you paint the soles red and pretend they're Louboutins.

No comments: