Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Superstar of the Day: Jordan from Scrubs

I may not have one of those newfangled "televisions" the young kids keep talking about, but it doesn't keep me from watching pirated episodes of my very favorite show, Scrubs.

Besides the oddly sexy Zach Braff (Dr. John Dorian), the goddamn hilarious Donald Faison (Dr. Chris Turk), and truly bizarre appearances by Tara Reid (some girl that Zach Braff's character has sex with), the foxy Jordan, played by 43-year-old Christa Miller, continually catches my eye.


Jordan plays an early-40s, acid-tongued powerhouse of a woman. Her character is from a wealthy family and has a tumultuous but loving relationship with the wacky Dr. Perry Cox, with whom she has a baby named Jack. She isn't afraid to call people on their bullshit, boinks Zach Braff's character purely for the sport of it, keeps Dr. Cox - and everyone else - in check, and always looks awesome. If I look half as good as her when I'm 43, I'll be psyched.

If I could capture Jordan's ass-kicking awesomeness in photos I would, but instead I'll settle for memorializing a few of her coolest outfits (with bonus funny facial expressions!):














For these reasons I proclaim Jordan the Superstar of the Day. So what if she's a fictional character?

No comments: