Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yellow tootsies

This image of Heidi Klum from the Project Runway finale at Fashion Week burned itself into my brain for some reason.

I watch pirated episodes of Project Runway online (shh) since I don't have TV, and it's a real treat to see how Heidi is styled for each show. Sometimes her beautiful figure is totally obscured and her hair looks like crap - and sometimes she looks dazzling. I suspect her stylist has a love/hate relationship with her.

Anyway, not everyone can pull off light, cropped, skinny jeans. However, what really caught my eye are the yellow shoes. They inject a bit of fun into what's otherwise a pretty run-of-the-mill outfit.

Especially if yellow doesn't do you any favors when it's near your face, yellow shoes might be a fun choice. Orange, too.

1 comment:

millitover said...

She does look really pretty. I have not watched the season of Project Runway yet...I am waiting for all of them to DVR so that it will be like a marathon! I can't wait.