Friday, December 14, 2007

A list of things I would like for Christmas, but won't get because my family hates me or something

  • Soft, solid color scarves in funky colors - teal, cerulean, sea green, lavender, blush pink, coral, magenta, plum or lemon yellow
  • Vintage or vintage-inspired jewelry (especially necklaces)
  • Funky tights in dark tonal colors (I have black tights covered, but maybe plum or gray?)
  • Makeup. Always, makeup. And makeup brushes. I like Smashbox and MAC eyeshadows in particular, as well as lipglosses (I blame my cousin's fiancee for getting me hooked on Stila lip glaze)
  • Books about politics, environmentalism, astronomy, geology, organic farming, art, culture, sociology, etc.
  • "Planet Earth" on DVD
  • "Weeds" on DVD
  • "The Sopranos" on DVD
  • A Netflix subscription
  • Prints/posters for my home
  • Letterpress cards or calendars
  • Calligraphy/art supplies (always welcome)
  • Money for grad school (hey, a girl can dream, can't she?)

No comments: