Anyhoo, here's what I wore on this weirdly gloomy and cool day:
- Black cardigan, Kersh via a smll boutique in Portland, $45
- Top, Anthropologie, $68 (it's a deep grape color that doesn't render well in photos)
- Dark skinny jeans, Paris Blues via Ross, $13
- Studded ballet flats, Nine West via Ross, $12-ish
- Necklace, portobello.etsy.com, $38
Also, my Frye sandals came today! They are HEAVEN. By the way, I don't even care if you think they're ugly because they are so damn comfortable and I bought them for carousing in the desert rather than sauntering along Rodeo Drive, ifyaknowwhatimean.
(the band-aid is from a freak tent-pitching accident on Saturday.)