Monday, July 28, 2008

Today's Outfit: 7/28

Whaaa? An actual outfit post on Forever Chic? I know, I know...I never do these, even though they're a staple of most fashion blogs.

Anyhoo, here's what I wore on this weirdly gloomy and cool day:


  • Black cardigan, Kersh via a smll boutique in Portland, $45
  • Top, Anthropologie, $68 (it's a deep grape color that doesn't render well in photos)
  • Dark skinny jeans, Paris Blues via Ross, $13
  • Studded ballet flats, Nine West via Ross, $12-ish
  • Necklace, portobello.etsy.com, $38
Because the top nips in at the waist and flares out at the midsection, my legs looked skinny and I got away with wearing flats rather than heels. I felt very Audrey-Hepburn-gamine, actually.

Also, my Frye sandals came today! They are HEAVEN. By the way, I don't even care if you think they're ugly because they are so damn comfortable and I bought them for carousing in the desert rather than sauntering along Rodeo Drive, ifyaknowwhatimean.


(the band-aid is from a freak tent-pitching accident on Saturday.)

No comments: