Sunday, October 26, 2008

This just in:

Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe speaks directly in my ear as I browse footwear.

Here's what she had to say about these pumps:


"Ooh, this Betsey pump is cute! I just love the red and navy pair. What a great pop of color. I can definitely see it with a fun little 50s dress. Adorable."

Laying it on a little thick there, eh Rachel? And apparently you're on a first-name basis with Betsey Johnson. How wonderful for you.

Piperlime has long had this "Rachel Zoe's picks" thing going on, which is actually kind of cool because Rachel (can I call you Rachel?) has pretty good taste.

But now they've taken it a step further with her exact words (surely fabricated by an intern) included on product pages.

Piperlime, I challenge you to take it a step further and add audio files of Rachel fawning over shoes and damning others with faint praise. I always said that shoe shopping needs to be enhanced with a little bitchiness.

[ Betsey Johnson pumps, $165 at Piperlime ]

No comments: