Monday, September 15, 2008

A ForeverChic jewelry line?!

That's right, folks...I'm having so much fun jewelrying up a storm, I thought I'd put together a little jewelry line. My goal is to have at least 15-20 unique pieces ready by November 15 (i.e. the holiday season). I'll probably sell on Etsy as well as local craft fairs. If all else fails, I'll have tons of kick-ass jewelry to wear!

Here's a sneak peek at one of the offerings:

'Plums in the icebox' bracelet - see full set at Flickr

So, here are the key points:
  • one-of-a-kind gemstone jewelry
  • handmade by a ditzy leftie
  • watch this space for updates!

3 comments:

Anne At Large said...

Right on! Whenever you do jewelry posts I always wish you sold on Etsy! Hurrah!

lsaspacey said...

Wow, that is gorgeous! Didn't I just make a comment on Flickr about you selling your pieces?

Marianne said...

Yes, and I SO appreciate your positive comments! I need all the encouragement I can get! ;)